Distracted Driving Class Challenge
SHOWCASE HOW YOUR SCHOOL CAN SPREAD THE MESSAGE ABOUT THE DANGERS OF DISTRACTED DRIVING!
OUR DISTRACTED DRIVING CLASS CHALLENGE
THE CHANCE FOR YOUR SCHOOL TO BE THE SOLUTION!
- Classes who have participated in a DIAD distracted driving prevention education session are invited to participate.
- Submissions can include videos, articles, studies, stories, research, infographics or artwork demonstrating the dangers of distracted driving.
- Class submissions must be sent via participating schools in order to comply with individual school policies and permissions.
- Subject to DIAD approval, videos will be uploaded to the Drop It And Drive™ YouTube Channel and featured in a blog post and on Facebook.
- Subject to DIAD approval, articles, studies, stories, research, artwork, etc. will be featured on our website, in a blog post and on Facebook.
- Submissions may be featured in our presentations and/or at special events
Distracted Driving Class Challenge submissions can be made via email or by mail.
Check out what these Nova Scotia college students produced:
Once your submission is ready, contact us with your school name and submission category to get our mailing or email address.